Friday, May 26, 2006

Pinto Foal

Pinto Foal

Follow Me!

Original Pastel Painting

8.5" x 11"




Pinto Arabian Saddlebred Pastel



A saucy pinto foal inviting anyone to follow him into the barn. Size 8.5" x 11", does not come with frame. Also check the ebay store Cat Mountain Arts for more art by me, Kari and my brother Jeff. Search 12ART for the best art on eBay! 


Buyer to pay $6.00 shipping cost US only, and optional insurance. I welcome international bidders, and appreciate your notifying me of your country and address, so I can calculate shipping costs. Insurance is optional, but if insurance is not included, I will not be held responsible for loss or damage. I accept money order, personal checks, and credit card payments through PayPal. Please make Money Orders out to Fern Creek. I appreciate email contact within three days of the close and payment within 10 days of the close. For any questions contact kferncreek@netscape.com Combined shipping available at request.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home