Thursday, August 24, 2006

New Work: A New Shade Of Gold by Loree Harrell

Finished a fun work today... I've done some painting on lamps I just had around and loved them, so when a client saw one and requested I do some for sale, I agreed. Last week I finally did some hunting, and came across a shade I liked. They take quite a long time, in several wash-consistency layers to make sure I maintain the translucence of the shade, but the first one is in the bag, with three more waiting in the wings. I'm thinkin' blue next.


A New Shade Of Gold
Original Abstract Art Lampshade
Loree Harrell; 2006



I am listing the shades under my BuzzArt i.d. on Etsy until my website
is up and running. This one is several layers of acrylic ink & metallics,
with a final wash of gloss amber. 55.00 5.00 shipping (shade only).
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=408261


Summer is winding down... get out there and enjoy it!

Best, Loree


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home