Sunday, June 04, 2006

Birth Of A Rose & OTW Studios First Week!

Birth Of A Rose; Loree Harrell 2002

"Birth Of A Rose" is the first completed of my 2002 Series, Fires Of The Work. This 12"x16" oil on unstretched canvas is sold. However, I am finally catching up to myself with some of my earlier work - making prints available and getting everything properly catalogued. This 11x14 signed and numbered print is available through Thursday, June 8th only, in my eBay store at the First Week price of 21.00 (30.00 after First Week).

Also available as a 5x7, 12x18, 16x24, 24x36, and 30x40. Contact me for pricing.

Check out the First Week category in my store. This is where I offer original art and prints for the first time, at special pricing. June's First Week has eighteen listings (with maybe a couple more snuck in before the end of the weekend), including the first of the AMorphUs Series of prints..

Loree Harrell/One Tall Woman Studios eBay store:


my email: